Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My First Voxbox from Influenster

I got my first voxbox from influenster yesterday. For those of you who don't know what influenster is, it is a site where you earn a score and based on that score and your interest they send you different boxes of products to try. I received the #SurfsUpVoxBox including
Covergirl Bombshell Curvaceous by lashblast mascara valued between $9.49-11.99
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After sun 2 Oz valued $2.99
First Aid Shot Therapy valued $2.99
SinfulColors Professional Nail Polish valued at $1.99
plus I received a Jamba Juice Smoothie Coupon to receive it free valued between $2.99-3.49 plus another dollar off coupon.
I'm excited to try all my products. So far I've tried the nail polish, nice and smooth and a pretty color. I plan on trying the mascara tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment