Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Review of #SurfsUpVoxBox products

             Personally, I loved my mascara from Covergirl. It was the Bombshell Curvaceous By LashBlast. I have very blonde short lashes. So it made my lashes stand out some and wasn't clumpy. However, it is hard to get off of your eyes. I had to use ponds face cleaner wipes to get most of it off, but it still didn't all come off. From other reviews I have read that is the biggest complaint about the mascara. Covergirl suggests using an oil based make-up remover to take it off. Retails at $9.49-11.99
             Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun is very lovely. I burn easily and this product leaves you feeling silky and hydrated. It doesn't leave you with the sticky that most aloe products have. It has a very pleasant smell to it. Retails $2.99 for 2oz.
           I have always used SinfulColors Nail Polish. When I received it in my box I was pleased because it is a brand I am use to and trust. The color lasted a long time without chipping and usually while I work most nail polish chips. Retails at $1.99
          First Aid Shot Therapy aka FAST is a liquid pain reliever. I liked that it worked fast because of the liquid form. You can use one every 3-4 hours. It works really well after a long day at work. Retails $2.99
          Jamba Juice Frozen Smoothie tasted delicious. I bought the Strawberry Banana with my free coupon. All you do is add juice and blend. I added orange juice to mine since that was all I had in the house. It came out fruity and delightfully refreshing, not watery like some frozen smoothies can be. Retails at $2.79

No comments:

Post a Comment